- My cover includes a bold title that is unique for branding purposes, article blurbs that give you a sneak peek of the magazine content, and an eye-catching picture that's the main focus of the page. The 'Eating Well' magazine cover from way back in my research posts really inspired my cover. The picture on their cover was bright blue and red which really stood out to me so I took that concept and had bright orange and green really shine through on my cover.
- On my table of contents, I used a white background, multiple pictures, bolded headings, and numbered articles. I was really inspired by the Food Network table of contents. They utilized white space, yet had fun fonts that made headings stand out which I followed. Although I didn't choose to use color headings, I bolded them to make them stand out.
- As for my article, I noticed many articles in other magazines that were focusing on specific restaurants in different places around the world so I chose to focus on two popular restaurants in Sarasota. Another concept was page number branding. I took the font for "Savory" on the cover and used it to brand the bottom corner of my article pages. I then took the font I used for "Sarasota" to do the page numbers. All magazines that I explored through my research carried their branding throughout their magazine.
Monday, April 6, 2020
Creative Critical Reflection Question 1 Draft
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment