Cover:
- Title- I coordinated with my group members to make a title that was brandable. All of our titles follow the same pattern of Script MT Bold for "Savory" and Impact for "Sarasota." We realized that the important word in the title is savory as it is the word that people will remember. This is also the word that we are using for all of our brandings. This being said, it needed to be the one that was in the fancier font. I arranged mine to have Savory overlapping Sarasota slightly to add a more professional look.
- Issue name- I added the "Japanese Issue" to the bottom for clarity. Everybody in my group is doing different types of food for their issues so this needed to be specified.
- Text Box- I added a transparent white box under my text on the right to help with reading this section better. Although I don't love the look of this quite yet, I think it is an improvement and I can figure out the best solution in time.
Table of Contents:
Article:
This revision deals with my two-page article. Originally, I used Publisher to create my article and it definitely wasn't professional enough. The original article lacked page numbers and organization which took away from the authenticity of the page. To revise my page, I used Indesign which was able to give me a much more professional look. I made the font cleaner as the green and wavy font that was used eventually didn't give my page a clean look. I opted for a thick black font that drew attention to the article but that wasn't distracting from the content. I also changed the font of the article to make the text easier to read and make the page look much sleeker. As for the pictures, I choose one picture to be featured right under the article name as a featured image shows up a lot in magazines. The other two pictures used are organized in a way that doesn't make the page look sloppy like in my midterm submission article. Lastly, I added page number at the bottom with branding to incorporate the branding over and over again to continue to remind the reader of the company name. This will be featured at the bottom of all articles across every issue of Savory Sarasota.



No comments:
Post a Comment