Thursday, March 5, 2020

Revision #3 Cover

There are many elements of my cover that I have improved since my midterm submission.

  • Title- I coordinated with my group members to make a title that was brand able. All of our titles follow the same pattern of Script MT Bold for "Savory" and Impact for "Sarasota." We realized that the important word in the title is savory as it is the word that people will remember. This is also the word that we are using for all of our branding. This being said, it needed to be the one that was in the fancier font. I arranged mine to have Savory overlapping Sarasota slightly to add a more professional look. 
  • Issue name- I added "Japanese Issue" to the bottom for clarity. Everybody in my group is doing  different type of food for their issues so this needed to be specified. 
  • Text Box- I added a transparent white box under my text on the right to help with reading this section better. Although I don't love the look of this quite yet, I think it is an improvement and I can figure out the best solution in time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment