Kazu 2.0
The photo shoot at Kazu 2.0 went really well! They were super kind as to let me lean over the counter to capture the chef rolling and assembling the rolls. I really wanted to capture an image just like the first one as I think it would look great in the article to have the sushi actually being made. I really like the picture of the waving cats because I think it would be a really fun picture that is almost waving at the reader. Also, it is a canted angle which shows a variety of technique. Unfortunately, I realized later that I didn't capture a picture that would go well on my cover.
JPAN
I really liked the photos that I got from JPAN as I got to take pictures of food items other than just sushi, but of course sushi as well. I think my favorite picture is the one of the dumplings as it looks very aesthetic and is framed very nicely. I also love the fourth picture as the quality is so good and the colors look great. Unfortunately, I realized later that I didn't capture a picture that would go well on my cover. I will probably use the second picture as my cover image for right now until I can take more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment