Types of Pictures
- Photos with the chef- Many articles that I have seen while researching have the person who made the food featured in the article. I would love to get some pictures of them rolling sushi, cooking other foods, and presenting the final product. Because people value the plating of their sushi so much for aesthetic purposes, sushi has become an art form of sorts so the maker deserves to be acknowledged.
- Final Product- Of course, plated sushi will make great photos as well. With all the cute decorations in Kazu and the colored walls in JPAN, it shouldn't be too hard to frame really aesthetic pictures.
Scheduling
- For Kazu, I went to take the scouting pictures at around 5:00pm which is thirty minutes after they were open. Because it was close to opening, they weren't crazy busy and they were happy to have me taking pictures. I intend to go around a similar time to do the photo shoot so that I can take pictures all over the restaurant without interfering with too many costumers.
- For JPAN, they have a "happy hour" which starts around 4:30 where many items off the menu are greatly reduced. Although it is such a good deal, not too many people want to go to dinner that early so normally there aren't other customer's at that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment