Friday, December 6, 2019

Scouting Locations for Photoshoots

Kazu 2.0- This is a great location because the owners are super nice and completely willing to let me shoot here. The restaurant has such a fun feel to it with its variety of decoration including lights, statues, and so many plants! The plating of the sushi is also extremely aesthetic which will make for some great pictures. I would also like to ask to have some of the employees and owners in some pictures presenting the plates. Many articles I have seen show the people behind the food and because they have proven to be so nice, I think they would be the perfect ones to ask. 





JPAN- This is another great location because it has both indoor and outdoor seating. The blue lighting inside will add a cool tone to the pictures which I think will make them very visually pleasing to the reader. They also have huge portions as seen by the fried rice picture, this will make for great photos. I plan to take pictures both indoors and outdoors to add variety. 




No comments:

Post a Comment