Distribution Plan
Using what I have learned from the other magazines, my digital distribution plan will include an interactive website, social media accounts, cookbooks, and an app. All of my distribution strategies aim to reach as many groups of people as possible in order to expand on my customers. The website will be the piece that links together all of these pieces.
Website
My website will be extremely interactive and will allow for customer input. I will have a monitored forum that allows for suggestions and input on recent articles. This will make my customers feel included in the process and like their ideas are being heard. It will include links to all my other forms of distribution which will bring together customers from all sections. This is a way to unify the groups and expand on my customer reach. I also believe a fun idea would be to have a section for kids to play little games on the site. This option will make my website a place that not only interests adults, but also children. This will reach out to parents and influence them to subscribe.
Cookbooks
I really liked the idea of having cook books affiliated with my magazine. Because not all pictures will have an article attached, it would make sense that these would be elaborated on. Not only would this interest my magazine buyers, but also would encourage these who just have the cookbook to get the magazine! If customers have a way to gain more information on the food that looks so delicious in the pictures, I believe they will jump all over the opportunity.
App
For the app, I really liked the idea of having a specific app subscription. This would mean that the magazine would format in a way that fits perfectly on a phone and would offer exclusive deals for app users. An app subscription would not be affiliated with our subscriptions, it would be its own separate entities. The payment would go directly through ITunes for convenience.
No comments:
Post a Comment