Sunday, December 22, 2019

New Interview Answers

Lacey Bouck 
1. "My favorite restaurant is JPAN on Tamiami Trail. It is definitely my go to place for sushi."
2. "My favorite sushi roll has to be the shrimp tempura. As for the other food, I really enjoy fried rice, pork dumplings, and of course the edamame."
3. The happy hour menu at JPAN is the best deal in town! You can get sushi rolls, appetizers, and regular entrees for cheap! My favorite is getting the five dollar sushi rolls; the roll option changes pretty option but its always five dollars!

Madi Tyle
1. "My favorite place to go to has to be Kazu sushi in Gulf Gate!
2. "My favorite roll is the volcano roll, I get it everywhere I go. I also like the seared tuna and sesame salad."
3. "The plating is always so beautiful and of course it always tastes great."

Mercedes Traba
1. "JPAN is definitely the best Japanese restaurant in Sarasota. The servers are always so nice and love everything I order."
2. "My favorite sushi roll to order is the tuna roll."
3. "The service at JPAN is really fast and the food always tastes great."

No comments:

Post a Comment