Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Project Selection- Magazine

I believe the magazine project would be interesting as print journalism is a great way to convey ideas and express creativity. In movies such as All the President's Men, it shows the power that print journalism has to spread ideas to a wide variety of people. I feel like this project would be good for me because writing is something I am very passionate about. I spend a lot of my free time working on creative writing pieces and have even placed third in an international creative writing contest! Another skill that I process comes from working on the school newspaper. Because of writing for the paper, I have been able to practice choosing layouts and fonts that represent the article well and look professional. However, I do think there will be some challenges along the way. Because I don't have much photography experience, I think I may struggle framing the pictures that I take to create an aesthetically pleasing look for the cover. I will have to practice this skill if I choose to do this project. I think the magazine would test my skills which would make it a very interesting to pursue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment