Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Project Selection- Film

The film project would be interesting to pursue because films have a way of grabbing the audience's attention and conveying emotion. The movie Ferris Bueller, used an unconditional technique of direct address to create a different type of bond between the audience and Ferris. One skill that I possess that will be beneficial for this project is editing through IMovie. My friends and I used to create music videos on this app when we were younger which gave me experience adding music to videos and cutting clips together. I also believe that my love for creative writing will be very useful in the script writing process if I choose to do this project. However, I know there will be some difficult elements to this project. I think the actual filming of the video will be challenging as I will need to have a variety of camera shots in order to make the film interesting. Because I lack experience in this area, I would really have to plan out different shots ahead of time to ensure the video is entertaining to the viewer. This project should definitely be considered as it would be both fun and challenging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment