Thursday, October 31, 2019
Project Selection- My Decision
I have decided to do the magazine project as I feel this is the project that matches my skills the best. I believe that my love for writing mixed with my experience in layouts, makes this project the best choice for me. To complete this task, I have chosen a group of two other people and we have decided to do a food magazine. Although I don't have much experience with photography, my group member Lacey does have experience in this field. This will be very helpful as she can help teach me some tips and tricks for photography. My other group member, Alicia, works in a food truck which gives her first hand experience of the process of making food for a restaurant and serving customers. I would like my issue of the magazine to be centered around Japenese food because my absolute favorite food is sushi For my article, I would like to compare different restaurants for price, service, taste, and plating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment