Flat Plan
- I have a wide variety of articles listed in my flat plan. I wanted to do multiple variations of "At Home" cooking as my family loves to roll our own sushi and do hibachi. I also wanted to make sure many articles are very Florida centered to make sure it matched with the magazine. To do this, I have articles about fresh fish caught in Florida and Florida inspired Rolls, for example, a Tampa Roll.
- Headers:
- At Home Cooking
- Tastes of Florida
- Getting Close with the Chef
- For the ads, I noticed that at the beginning of magazines there are a lot of ads before any articles start. Because of this, pages 1-7 are all ads leading to the table of contents. I also noticed that a lot of times, ads separate articles that are multiple pages, but not every time. So, the majority of my articles are separated by ads but I didn't do this every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment