Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Table of Contents Template




  • The template of my table of contents is inspired by the summer edition of Food Network Magazine. The Table of Contents has four pictures going down the center with the article names and headings.  
  • For articles, I want to do different Japanese restaurants that I often frequent. I would like to discuss price, reviews, and plating. I also would like to interview chefs and owners of these Japanese restaurants to get their take on their job and their favorite selections from their restaurants. Also, I wanted to feature "at home" options as my family loves to roll our own sushi and do hibachi at home. Of course, to keep it Florida themed, I am going to add articles about the fresh Florida fish and Florida inspired rolls. 
  • For the headings between different sets of articles, I want to do bold orange. I am planning on a dark green background so I think the orange will stand out nicely. This is seen in the Food Network Magazine with all the headings being bold and colorful to stand out against the black article names. 

No comments:

Post a Comment