Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Target Engagement Research- Food Network Magazine

Food Network Magazine


  • Because we both have food-focused magazines, our target audience will be similar. We are both trying to appeal to the foodies through nicely-plated meals that make the reader instantly hungry! We would have very similar articles, focusing on different restaurants, recipes, and foods. 
  • Food network is the #1 monthly magazine in the US, therefore, they clearly know how to market! Listed in their media kit are many ways they push their magazine to their viewers. 
  • Along with social media, I would like to use email blasts. Using emails to send out promotional codes and updates keeps the brand in the minds and inboxes of the reader. I check my email everyday to see what new deals and new releases. I would also utilize a digital version of my magazine to reach a wider audience. It may be easier to get access to the new editions online rather than having to pick up a new edition every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment