My Marketing Techniques
- A first-time buyer deal that gives the new customer a coupon code for their first purchase of the magazine. This will give the person an incentive to try my magazine as opposed to to other food related magazines. This feature will require customers to put their email in the system so my company can then send them the monthly email blasts promoting the newest edition.
- Social media is very important to the success of businesses these days so I would like my magazine to be very active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Being on all of these platforms will allow my magazine to reach a wide variety of customers and market to different demographics.
My Marketing Plan
The visual aid for our magazine is an Instagram account. Although we created one account for all our editions, we all took pat in the creation of it. My editions to the page was the profile picture, some of the pictures that were posted, and a branding hashtag. For the profile picture, I went into Indesign and created a little image that I thought captured our magazine. Because we are Sarasota-based, I have our magazine name over a sun which is a cute simple design. For the pictures, some of my pictures from my photo shoot and my cover was posted to advertise my edition. I also come up with #savorthesunshine which is featured in the bio of our Instagram and would be included in the captions of all the pictures. This also correlates with the profile picture
! This is important because hashtags allow users to interact with the magazine and include us in their posts.
The visual aid for our magazine is an Instagram account. Although we created one account for all our editions, we all took pat in the creation of it. My editions to the page was the profile picture, some of the pictures that were posted, and a branding hashtag. For the profile picture, I went into Indesign and created a little image that I thought captured our magazine. Because we are Sarasota-based, I have our magazine name over a sun which is a cute simple design. For the pictures, some of my pictures from my photo shoot and my cover was posted to advertise my edition. I also come up with #savorthesunshine which is featured in the bio of our Instagram and would be included in the captions of all the pictures. This also correlates with the profile picture
! This is important because hashtags allow users to interact with the magazine and include us in their posts.

No comments:
Post a Comment