Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Creative Critical Reflection Question 3 Draft

My skills definitely progressed throughout this project. Before, I didn't have any experience with photography, Indesign, or Publisher. With the photography element, it wasn't a skill I was already good at but I believe my skills progressed throughout the process. I went to Kazu to take pictures of the chef rolling sushi and it took me a while to figure out the right zoom to keep the picture clear and whether or not to use flash. After a few minutes, I started to get the hang of it and I got some cool pictures. A week later, I took more pictures at JPAN and these were of the food I had ordered. These pictures were close up and I played with different angles to try to make them exciting. For my table of contents, I used Publisher. Due to the limited programs I had on my home computer, I originally made my table of contents in Word. This program wasn't professional at all so I ultimately revised and finished it in Publisher. This program was much more suited for this task which made my job easier and the product came out better in the end. With Indesign, it was a learning process for sure. I ended up using it to format my article. It allowed me to size the picture correctly and wrap the text around them in a professional way. Although I don't view it as the most user-friendly program, I appreciate the product it could produce. I was proud of myself for learning so much along the way throughout the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment