For my pictures, I used a Canon Rebel T6. Although I wasn't great at operating it in the beginning, it was a learning curve and I was able to get some really great close up shots. The one I used for my cover looked so clear and the colors really stood out which made it the perfect cover image. I also used my iPhone XR for a few shots which has a camera that I am much more familiar with. Both allowed me to take really high-quality pictures that I was proud of.
As for putting together my magazine, I used Indesign and Publisher. For my cover, I set the cover image as a background which made it much easier to add text and change my formats around. While I was adding text, I decided to add some shadows and dimension to the text so the words would be easy to read over the picture. Publisher also allowed me to add the shape on the front which was a convention that I followed of having little pop-outs. In Indesign, I was able to wrap my text around my pictures in a very professional way. I formatted a dominant picture to start off my article and Indesign allowed me to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment