- On my cover, I will need to coordinate the magazine title font with the other members of my group. This is important because for magazines such as Sports Illustrated, the font is extremely recognizable for customers. This is helpful for marketing and for keeping the name of the magazine in the minds of consumers. I will work with my group to pick a font that works for all of our covers in order to follow the convention of corresponding title fonts.
- On my table of contents, it was suggested by my teacher that I use white space rather than the color background that I have currently. The reason he presented was that printing full color backgrounds would cost the magazine a lot of money. This makes sense as thinking back to my genre research, most pages were white backgrounds with bright pictures or fancy fonts to add the eye-catching element to the page. I will experiment with white space and the use of my pictures to make my magazine more accurate. Thankfully, sushi is often very bright and colorful which adds plenty of color to my pages even with uncolored background.
- On my article, I was notified that I was lacking page numbers on the bottom and some sort marketing footer. For this, I think I will have "savory (page number)" at the bottom of both article pages. This keeps the name of the magazine in front of the reader which will hopefully lead to them purchasing more copies. Many things in magazines are all for the purpose of marketing as the company is obviously trying to sell as many copies as possible. Making this fix will add another convention that my magazine is following which is important for my authenticity.
Monday, January 13, 2020
Feedback and Revisions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment