Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Revision #2 Table of Contents

I made many changes to my Table of Contents, the most noticeable change being color. On my first Table of Contents, I had a green background and bold orange text. Although I liked this color scheme, it wasn't realistic. Magazines typically utilize white space on their pages, which is what I did on this new version. Thankfully, my pictures have some bright pops of color to add color to this page. Another Change that I made was picking a branding font. On my cover, I have the word 'Savory' in Script MT Bold and 'Sarasota' in Impact. To keep the consistency, I have both the words 'Contents' and 'Savory' in the same Script MT Bold font. For the page number, I have it in the same Impact font. Magazines use this technique to keep the branding of their magazine in front of the reader. Overall, I believe that this version looks much cleaner and more realistic. The white space adds a more professional feel which makes me able to picture this page in a real magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment